Meeting Agendas & Associated Papers 2016
Meeting Agendas & Associated Papers 2015
Little Waldingfield Parish Council meets on the evening of the second Thursday of odd-numbered months in the Parish Room, Church Road, Little Waldingfield, at 7.30pm. Members of the public are welcome and the meeting includes a public forum as part of the meeting's agenda.
The scheduled meeting dates for 2020/21 are as follows:
- Thursday 9 April 2020 (Annual Parish Meeting) (7.30pm) (Cancelled)
- Thursday 14 May 2020 (Remote Meeting & Urgent Items Only) (7.30pm)
- Thursday 11 June 2020 (Remote Meeting & Urgent Items Only) (7.30pm) (Cancelled)
- Thursday 9 July 2020 (Remote Meeting & Urgent Items Only) (7.30pm)
- Thursday 10 September 2020 (Remote Meeting & Urgent Items Only) (7.30pm)
- Thursday 12 November 2020 (Remote Meeting & Urgent Items Only) (7.30pm)
- Thursday 14 January 2021 (Remote Meeting & Urgent Items Only) (7.30pm)
- Thursday 11 March 2021 (Remote Meeting & Urgent Items Only) (7.30pm)
Due to the ongoing Covid 19 pandemic and new government instructions concerning public meetings and social distancing, the Council will not meet in public until further notice. Both the National Association of Local Councils (NALC) and the Society of Local Council Clerks (SLCC) are asking local councils to stop holding any physical meetings during this time. This includes full council meetings, committee/sub-group meetings and the annual parish meeting. As a result, future meetings will be held remotely only for urgent issues and the meeting's agenda will therefore be kept to the minimum necessary, with emphasis on maintaining financial oversight and authorising and making payments. The Council's annual meeting will take place when physical council meetings resume.
Members of the public who are interested in attending the Council's remote meetings should email the Parish Clerk at firstname.lastname@example.org who will then share the necessary Zoom-hosted video conference meeting link on the day of the meeting. As an alternative, councillors and members of the public will also be advised how to phone in to the meeting to listen and contribute in the usual way.
The agenda can be found on the left as well as the draft or approved minutes of meetings.